Friday, June 11, 2010

Taio Cruz On Madonna And Music Today!

Taio Cruz is a 27-year-old British singer-songwriter, occasional rapper, and music producer.

He wrote songs for Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and Pussycat Dolls.His discography includes UK and US number one single “Break Your Heart”.

He recently defended pop music mentioning Madonna, in the process…

“I think ‘pop’ became a dirty word. I’m not going to name any names, but then some people ripped all the soul out of it.People like Madonna, people like Michael Jackson - that’s pop music, but it had soul, it had real musicianship to it.For me, as a kid, all of my influences were pretty much American, whether it was Michael Jackson or Madonna - most of the big stars generally come from here.My music has always been geared that way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment