Thursday, June 24, 2010

Madonna Dines With Friends At Claridge's. June 23/10


Legendary designer Diane von Furstenberg hosted a glamorous supper at London's Claridge's hotel last night (23.06.10), which attracted a host of A-list names, including Victoria Beckham, Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow.

According to vogue.com, she told her guests: "I'm so happy you have all turned up and I have always loved Claridge's, like many of you I have had affairs in Claridge's, business meetings in Claridge's and many memorable moments here. There is just something about it - plus it's the only place they still say 'Highness' when I walk in those wonderful doors. I was very interested and intrigued when the idea came up for me to collaborate with them. I thought, 'Oooh, I might get a cheaper room."

Speaking about the work she is doing, Diane added: "It has been an amazing adventure. If walls could talk these rooms could write books and books and books - I wanted to respect that and the magic of this wonderful place. I've always loved this ballroom, I love you all and I love Claridge's. Let's not stop having affairs."

No comments:

Post a Comment