Thursday, June 17, 2010

Meeting Madonna "Unreal" For Robyn!

The Swedish pop star supported the Queen of Pop on the European leg of her Sticky And Sweet world tour.

“It was like an out of body experience because I’ve been a fan of hers since I was a kid, but also because of the big machine surrounding her – it was on a level that’s just unreal to me,” she told The Guardian.

“But it was very interesting and I learned a lot. (I learned) just what you have to do to maintain that level,” she added.

Robyn – real name Robyn Carlsson – is releasing three short albums this year, which includes a collaboration with rapper Snoop Dogg, following her writer’s block after her self-titled 2005 offering.

“When I came off tour, the idea of being in a studio for another year, making an album, touring it for three years, just felt depressing,” she continued.

“I decided to release the album in parts so that I could get something out quicker, tour quicker and get back in the studio quicker. It’s about me being my own boss.”

Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment