Friday, June 25, 2010

Madonna's Boy Max On Madonna and Modeling!

Not really known before, he is now a young guy to follow. Not only is he modelling but also writing songs, Max just released his first album last month “First encounters”.

Meant to be on stage and in front of the camera, he began performing at the age of three and ended up dancing on the worldwide famous Broadway scenes. 2010, should be his “kick off” year, he was chosen to attend the YoungArts Program out of 6,000 applicants in Miami, walked in a casting and got selected to pose with Madonna in front of Steven Klein’s camera for the Dolce&Gabbana AW10 womenswear campaign. Nothing can stop him now… He is having a good time and kindly shared with Swide and Models.com his first impressions on his promising career that is about to start.

1/ Where are you from? Where do you live?
I was Born and raised mainly in Manhattan (New York).

2/ Describe yourself in 3 words
Focused, passionate and enthusiastic.

3/ How did it all happen (the agency, the contract with Dolce & Gabbana for their AW10 campaign…)?
A while ago, the talent group ‘A Street Cat Named Desire” (ASCND) approached me for some editorial works. However, these projects did not work out for me so ASCND continued to search for other opportunities. Earlier this year, ASCND contacted me to work on a Dolce & Gabbana advertising campaign featuring Madonna and directed by Stephen Klein. From then, everything went very fast, I attended the casting on a Friday, was selected and got on the set the following Wednesday. I was told that I have been chosen by Madonna, herself, which was surreal to me.

4/ What will you remember from this experience?
I felt very relaxed and comfortable being around Madonna. She made me feel completely at ease. Domenico helped me a lot by supporting me and telling me that I was a “ very nice actor”. The whole team was very professional.

5/ Have this experience changed your career plans?
This experience has really opened my mind to the world of opportunities out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment