Saturday, January 28, 2012

Glenn Close: 'There will never be another Madonna!"




Glenn Close discussed Madonna, and confessed that Madonna is her favourite performer.

Q: How was the Golden Globes?
GC: Fantastic! I hate trying to find a dress for these events because it's not something that I am interested in but once I'm there I begin to enjoy it. Oh and I got to sit near Madonna.

Q: Did you talk to her?
GC: Yes, I have been to her tours since 1993 and met her backstage in New York during her Confession Tour. She is my favourite performer, I love her. There will never be another Madonna in my lifetime. I was also privileged to see her rehearse her Sticky and Sweet tour when I was filming Damages in Brooklyn.



1 comment:

  1. There will Never Be Another Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone !!!!!! That is for sure Glenn Close.... The most amazing performer of all time as of yet.. and definitely will go down as one of the Greats of All Time....

    I love you Madonna... with all of my soul... Crystal Camille XXXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete