Monday, October 10, 2011

Eryn Woods Inspired By Madonna.







Eryn Wood influenced by Madonna of the 80s

Eryn Woods, described by the most as the new exciting pop sensation, is inspired and influenced by Madonna and Cindy Lauper. Her new album, Holl. E. Woods, is out now.

"There are two artists that I listened to growing up and they are the ones that I created a whole show to, to perform in front of the family: Madonna (80's) and Cyndi Lauper," Eryn Woods told Zoilks. "My first dance recital was to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun," a moment I will never forget. They helped me through sad times and happy times. Watching their shows helped me learn a lot about performing and being such a fun and exciting artist."

Watch Eryn Wood new single Gangstas, Geeks & Freaks.




No comments:

Post a Comment