Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lady Gaga's Creative Director Admits To Ripping Off Madonna!

Choreographer Laurieann Gibson has helped Lady Gaga with her often spectacle-filled performances. She admitted Gaga was ripping off Madonna in an interview to the LA Times…
LA Times:

A lot of her visual aesthetics have been compared to Madonna. As her creative director what are your thoughts on that?

Laurieann Gibson: Listen, [Madonna] should be bitter because I did it on purpose, and you can quote me. I did it on purpose because for all those kids who believe that you can’t, I wanted to let them feel that you can. And that’s what I represent, that’s what Gags represents. That’s what this movement represents.

Gibson probably forgot what she told CNN, a couple of months ago, about Lady Gaga’s Grammy performance:

I’m not inspired by Madonna as far as choreographically.For me, the comparison to the Blond Ambition Tour, absolutely not!

Let’s summarize the Gaga/Madonna rip-off situtation…First Lady Gaga says it’s an homage, then she called the comparison “retarded”, then her producer called it bullshit, now her creative director admits it…

One thing is sure: Gaga’s team is a hot mess!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment