Sunday, February 2, 2014

MILEY CYRUS : I STAND FOR SAME AS MADONNA




The 21-year-old singer – who just performed a live duet with Madonna for her first MTV Unplugged special – revealed the Queen of Pop has been an inspiration to her as a woman, rather than just a musician.

Miley said: “I hope when I’m her age I’m next to the young up and comer doing whatever it is. I want to always embrace new artists and as I get older I want to continue to evolve with the artists.

“And that’s what I think was so cool about Madonna doing that, not looking at me as someone who just looks at her and tries… ’cause I’m not trying to replicate her or be her, we’re standing for a similar freedom.

“It’s amazing, it’s even easier for me than I’m sure it was for Madonna, so I think it’s going to get easier and easier as generations go on. I think women are going to be more accepted to be free and embrace sexuality. So hopefully I can be there to encourage that for the artists of the time in 20 years.”

Source: YorkNews

No comments:

Post a Comment