Friday, February 21, 2014

ARIANA GRANDE ABOUT MADONNA




The Nickelodeon star also shared that she’s focusing on music when it comes to her career. “Music is my dharma. It’s what makes my heart smile and what I feel like I am meant to do. I understand music more than I understand human beings and the English language.”
And one of her idols is Madonna. Well, “attitude” idol, that is.

“I just love how she stands up for what she believes in and surprises people by not eff-ing up when they want her to so badly…Know what I love most about Madonna? When a bad review came out, she was the first person to say ‘f–k you.’ When someone said she sounded like Minnie Mouse, she crawled into bed naked except for Minnie Mouse ears. It’s such a good attitude to have. It’s inspiring to me because there are times when I think I’ve been a weak, people-pleasing little mouse my whole life.”

Source: E! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment