Sunday, December 28, 2014

Madonna: THERE ARE THOSE WHO WANT TO SHUT ME UP…BUT THEY CANNOT!!!




“There are those who want to shut me up but they cannot! We still live in a world that discriminates against women. There are People that are so hateful. they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist! I do not wish ill will towards any other female artist and i never have! The World is big enough for all of us! I will fight for my rights as an artist and a human and a woman till the end if my days! Because i am a #rebelheart and i walk in the footsteps of giants and i will mot apologize for or defend my unpublished unfinished STOLEN work. If you don’t like who i am or what i have to say then why are you reading this? #unapologeticbitch” -Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment