Wednesday, December 10, 2014

DIPLO : I LOVE WORKING WITH MADONNA




Diplo has worked on production and mixtape projects with several popular pop artists, such as Britney Spears, Beyoncé, No Doubt, Justin Bieber, Usher and Snoop Lion among others. He adds, “For me each of those collaborations was a dream come true. My biggest collaboration so far would be with American singer and actress Ariana Grande’s All My Love for the Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 soundtrack. One of the biggest challenges of working with very many artists is that I have to constantly adapt myself to the working styles of these musicians.”

Currently, he has been working with Queen of Pop Madonna for her upcoming album and has collaborated with Skrillex to create the group Jack Ü. “I loved working with Madonna. The tracks have come out great and crazy- sounding. She is one of those few artists who started the trend of reinventing themselves before anybody else. She kind of began that trend of actually coming back with a refreshingly new look, music style and fresh tunes; winning it and hitting the top of the charts. She was ready to experiment while collaborating with me and was very open-minded to my ideas.”

Source : AsianAge

No comments:

Post a Comment