Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Madonna Ditched The Airbrush: Fantastic At 51!

MADONNA ditched the airbrush for her latest photoshoot - and proved she can still look as good as a woman half her age.

The 51-year-old Material Girl smouldered in fishnets and a lacy bra for the shots for Interview magazine.And the indentation around her stomach, left by the tights she pulled away in a seductive pose, proves that the toned figure is all hers.
In another shot, the Queen of Pop revisits her controversial relationship with religion by kissing a crucifix.

The sultry snaps accompany an interview with director GUS VAN SANT in which she admits that watching ex-husband SEAN PENN in the movie Milk made her cry.
"Milk was such a brilliant film," she told the movie's director.

"I cried and cried. I loved it. He (Penn) is amazing... I could see why he would be attracted to the role and be able to say yes in two seconds. Watching Milk was such a trip down memory lane for me."

Madonna also reveals she sidelined her music career while she wrote W.E. - her film about Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson - and looked after her children.
She said: "I haven't really been focused as much as I should be on the music part of my career, because this movie has consumed every inch of me.

"Between that and my children, I don't have the time or energy for anything else."
Judging by the amazing figure, she still finds time to spend in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment