Sunday, January 12, 2014

Kylie Minogue on Madonna: "I admire Madonna, she’s amazing"




Kylie Minogue cites Barbra Streisand and Madonna as her references, in an interview with LOOK Magazine. She would love to direct movies.



Kylie said…

"I don’t even know how many [music] videos I’ve made, but they are very different to making a film.

I’m not ready to do that, but perhaps one day I will be.

I’ve had an inkling for a while that maybe [I could] in the future."



"I look at people like Barbra Streisand, she did it all.

She’s someone very inspiring to me – directing your own films and starring in them is pretty admirable."



"(I also admire) Madonna.

She is still the Madonna she was when she was 17;

She’s never going to be anyone else. She’s amazing."

No comments:

Post a Comment