01. A seasoned pro: this is Madonna’s ninth concert tour, in support of her 12th studio album MDNA.
02. Famous firsts: the MDNA tour marked Madonna’s first performances in the United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Scotland and Colombia.
03. Deep, but with plenty of dancing, too: Madonna divides the MDNA show into sections titled Transgression, Prophecy, Masculine/Feminine and Redemption.
04. She’s still got it (duh): Billboard ranked this as the highest-grossing tour of 2012, with over $305 million grossed from 88 sold-out shows.
05. Double whammy: the MDNA tour’s success makes it the second highest grossing tour of all time by a female artist. Number one? Madonna’s Sticky & Sweet tour.
06. Fashion forward: Madonna’s long-time designer Jean Paul Gaultier created the costumes for this tour.
07. Can you blame them? Fans lined up 24 hours in advance to score tickets for Madonna’s first-ever show in Abu Dhabi.
08. Annnnnd go! 60,000 tickets for Madonna’s performance at Yankee Stadium sold out in just 20 minutes, prompting concert promoters to add a second NYC date.
09. Not to be outdone by the Big Apple, Madonna’s Kansas City fans snapped up tickets so fast the show sold out in a mere 12 minutes.
10. For those about to rock: tickets for the show at Scotiabank Place in Ottawa sold out in 21 minutes to become the fastest-selling concert in the venue’s history, knocking off previous record holders AC/DC.