Friday, December 17, 2010

The Most Surreal Thing Ever!

What other films do you have on the horizon?

I’ve actually got four movies coming out this year. Crazy! One, called The Convincer, is going to Sundance, Isolation is touring festivals in Europe, and then I have this Madonna movie.

Pardon? Madonna?Yep, I did a movie called "W.E.", the story of Wallis Simpson and Prince Edward, written and directed by Madonna. It’s a great script and story, but to be honest I mostly wanted to hang out with Madonna for a couple of months. She made me a man when I was 12 years old.

I remember the exact video, “Open Your Heart.” The best part is I got to dance with Madonna to Madonna music, which was the most surreal thing ever. It’s like watching "Dog Day Afternoon" with Al Pacino. That’s next on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment